Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The most-awaited CCNA certificate


Finally, my most-awaited CCNA certificate was coming this morning. My mother said that I have a package from Inixindo (where I do my CCNA exam). After I receive it, there was NO Inixindo sign in the envelope, instead just an address from San Jose, CA. My heart was beating faster this time. FYI, San Jose, CA is the headquarters of Cisco Systems, Inc. So I open the envelope carefully and then I see a blue envelope with white-grayish Cisco's new logo. At that moment, I was very happy and lost in awe. It's like a dream. Then I reach the blue Cisco envelope and open them. In the inside was, as I predicted, a CCNA certificate and Cisco congratulation letter.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

ehem, mangan2 rekkk.....

Anonymous said...

Hello.. Do you know how to Add Adsense Code Inside Single Post Only in XML Template? Visit your blog to learn how.. Have a nice thursday!

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Vicky Ram said...

I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information

ccna Training center in Chennai

ccna institute in Chennai

Aruna Ram said...

Thanks for a marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author.I like your post.
CCNA Training in Amjikarai
CCNA Course in Chennai Kodambakkam
CCNA Training in Vadapalani
CCNA Course in Vadapalani
CCNA Training in Chennai Kodambakkam

akshaya said...


Nice article I was really impressed by seeing this blog, it was very interesting and it is very useful for me.
CCNA Course in Chennai
CCNA Training in Chennai
RPA Training in Chennai
Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai
Blue Prism Training in Chennai
CCNA Classes in Tambaram
CCNA Training in OMR
CCNA Training in Velachery

lekha mathan said...

Very useful information, Keep posting more blog likes this, Thank you.
Aviation Academy in Chennai
Air hostess training in Chennai
Airport management courses in Chennai
Ground staff training in Chennai

Sakthi Murugan said...

Today's Best article. It really helps me to enhance my skills.

AWS Training in Chennai
DevOps Training in Chennai
Java Training in Chennai
AngularJS Training in Chennai
AngularJS Training

Alfred Avina said...

The article is so appealing. You should read this article before choosing the Big data engineering services you want to learn.

rajmohan1140 said...

Nice information and i am really very happy to visit your blog. Now I am found which I actually want. I check your blog everyday and try to learn something from your blog. Thank you and waiting for your new post.

Java Training in Chennai

Java Course in Chennai

aishu said...

Thanks for Sharing This Article.It is very so much valuable content. . AWS course in Chennai

 
Best viewed in 1400 x 1050 display resolution.